Buy my shit. On ebay. (autox)

On 5/21/07, Allyn <amalventano1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > 90% driver 10% car.
>
> Totally agree, though for autox I'd put it at 75% driver, 15% lateral
> grip, 10% handling.
>
> Interestingly enough, this thread now contains 3 of the 4 who autox'd last
> Cincy.
>
> Al <Al@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think this was Al's hint to me to take a minute away from work and post to
the list...

I will agree with Al. If we'd had better tires on the .:R, both of our times
would have been lower. Of course, IF I had been willing to turn the traction
control off for both of us, the times would have been lower still.  I was
still real excited that each lap, my time improved and by so much with each
lap. It was fun.

See you guys SOON!

Dave

--