Seats...which ones fit?

Neal - they'll "fit", but don't forget that any seat out of a golf/jetta will
not have the adjustable seat pitch like a scirocco...which is fine if ya wants
to bang yer head on the roof. I hear it's even worse when driving w/ a helmet
on. For a reasonably priced solution, I'd go w/ the Corrado seats like Gordon
did (but good luck doing as nice a job!  :)

You can also do trophy's like I did, but the wedge bracket needed to be
modified to sit as low as a roc seat and the recaro sliders are pricey...

http://area53.validpath.com/pics/ragtop/81s-resto/finished7.jpg

HTH, JT