Window Tinting - Installed vs. DIY

All but the rear window are quite easy to tint.  And as far as the rear is
concerned, just take the time to line everything up right.  That being
said, the last time I had tinted Scirocco windows I did let a pro do it,
even though I had tinted enough windows to know what I was doing.  As for
the purple, I have been told(by professionals) that the use of improper
cleaning solutions(such as vinegar based) is one of the biggest causes for
tint turning purple.  I don't know if it's true, but I always used
non-vinegar based cleaners and have never had issues with tint turning purple.

John

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.