Weekend Plans

Alright its another Friday here at work and there isn't much going on... So
as you can probably guess I'm bored as hell...
I've been fighting this pretty nasty cold for the better part of this week,
(actually this whole week) and hopefully this weekend I can play catch up on
the long list of work that needs to be completed to get my car to Cincy
2007...

So here we go the plans for this weekend...  Starting with my daily driver,
which needs some minor work...  I'm still not getting the extra 3-5 miles
pre gallon that I use to get...  So I plan on pulling the plugs... and
checking the condition of them...  Also going to check the gap because I
think I gapped them to tight last time.
I got to do an oil change which is due in less than 300 miles... and it
looks like the snow is done falling, So I want to change my wheels and tires
over, and give the car a good old washin...

Now for all the Scirocco content...
I'm going to start with the recalibration of my LC-1..  Followed by getting
my car fired back up on MS, and setting the ignition timing...  Hopefully
all will go well and I won't have to remove the trigger wheel setup...  Once
the timing is set and the car is running...  I will be pulling my fuel rail
and doing a injector flow test on my 42lbers...  Because they don't seem to
be flowing the amount of fuel as they should...

If my fittings came in for my oil cooler... I will try and get my fan/shroud
installed and hook up my new oil cooler lines...   Then the work inside the
car will begin since the guy I had coming to weld me some IC piping back
out...  I'm disappointed about that.  I'm going to rewire my Autometer
gauges.

Then if time permits I plan on getting some work down on the Bronze 86
budget Auto-Xer...
I need to swap out a working battery, install the new cap, rotor, plugs and
plug wires I have sitting around...  Install the wur I picked up so I can
fire up the car...
I will be cleaning up the calipers in hope of doing the brakes sometime new
week, since I'm waiting for the pads to come in..  I've got to get some Non
AC brackets together so I can remove the A/C from the car...

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
86 Bronze Scirocco 8v