Window Tinting - Installed vs. DIY

I'd bring them the glass and offer $80 (settle no higher than 100).  You could do it yourself for ~$30.  Compound curves of the rear
quarters only mean you have to babysit for 10-15 more minutes with the squeegie as to prevent the upper forward corner from lifting
(it will try to 'spider' towards the center from that corner).  Way easy with glass off the car.  I did it in an afternoon, and that
includes removing and reinstalling the glass.  I skipped the rear glass.  I've never been a fan of tinting that piece.  Aside from
risk to defroster lines and the utter pain of tinting that piece, it's at a steep enough rake that even the slightest tint kills
rear visibility.  If you do opt to tint the rear, go with half of whats on the side glass.

Al