16v ECU/hardware swap or Megasquirt?

On 3/22/07, Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daily driver..
>
> keep the CIS-E in it. Like it or not it is pretty simple and will 99% of the
> time get you home.
>
> cases where it wont.
> the hall sensor conncetor on the dizzy break/craps out.

new dizzy in that car.  hall sensor too.  don't break the connector!

-- no ignition and
> no fuel depending on the FP relay.
> toasty fuel pump.
> busted motor.

> My 0.02USD
>
> Stuff that you will be irriated with.
> the idle will hunt...Havent been in one that it doesnt yet... its all how
> much.

this one never hunted at idle.

> Bigmac
>
> On 3/22/07, Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

on a dd, keep the cis-e.  also, having the knock sensor in there is
big.  someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i'd think you could squeeze
some more power out of the cis-e/ks ignition than straight cis--the
ignition can advance more aggressively without fear of knock damaging
the engine.

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!