ETKA v7

Mark F. wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Jeffrey W. Bynum <audiodyn@otelco.net> wrote:
>> Allyn, Brian, listers,
>> When I try to install, it says the installation is password protected,
>> and
>> requests a password.  What should I put in?
>

> Jeff,
>
> That installation is for the updates (and the password is at the
> bottom of the .txt file in the same folder).  You need to either burn
> the .iso file in the first folder to a dvd, or use a program like
> Daemon tools to "mount" the .iso to actually install ETKA7.

I tried the  Daemon tools software for the .iso, and I was wanting to
load E T K A on my D Drive (C is a little too full) but the "browse"
option was greyed out.  I exited the install, and tried the Daemon tools
  once again, but nothing happens.  I've reinstalled Daemon tools,
redownloaded and reinstalled, even tried the older version, but nothing
happens when I mount the .iso (sometimes a tiny window pops up that says
"please wait..." for a barely-readable fraction of a second before
disappearing)

OTOH, if I select the .iso file first, then "open with..." and select
Daemon tools, then I get an "error in command line" popup.

To add insult to injury, my bundled DVD-R software (roxio easy creator
v6) quit working sometime last year, and my 30 day trial of v9 has
expired and a reinstale does not seem to reset it. So I can't even burn
to DVD to instale in roundabout fashion.

F'n software

Any suggestions?  I guess I'm a bit "computer stupid."

- Camron