ETKA v7

> Not that I really care here, but mathematically speaking; 12
> Hrs for a 1.2GB file is not 40Kb/s as you state.

40Kb/s was the current average speed among the swarm at the time I was writing the email.  It's been fluctuating.  5 minutes prior
it was 90Kb/s.  The average was pretty high when I grabbed my own copy of it (getting the 12 hour time).

> PS: when I get the DVD from Brian I will put it on my server,
> and whom wants to grab it can...

Excellent.  It might be better to host a pre-modified version.  I'd suspect Mark Bednarz's modifications can be incorporated into
the image prior to hosting, so those grabbing it get one that installs and runs in english, with Seat/Skoda unlocked as well.

> Nope Its not on my 3MB link, but on a commercial box, as I
> said home computers/connections make poor server because the
> upload ration to download is always lower than download (for
> example: 3MB link = 2800 Down 200 up).

Totally agree.

> PSS: Allyn, you should not get so defensive about technology
> when someone mentions their unhappiness about how slow
> something it, I wasn't blaming you for the seeding, you are
> doing your best, for the people that care to "wait"
> myself; I rather not :)

Hey, you took the jab, I was only responding in kind :).  I've gotta keep our playful boxing match going, ya know.  French Canadian
vs. German Italian - good things it's not an episode of celebrity deathmatch.

> Cheers
>
> Patrick

:)

Al