WAS: ETKA v7 NOW: Home Servers and Networks

Speaking of home servers this is what I got:

PII 233
O/S: MS Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition
320MB RAM
30GB HDD (C:)
20GB HDD (D:)
120GB HDD ((B:)USB External Backup Drive running auto backups)
Functions: Domain Server, DNS Server, DHCP Server, VPN, File and FTP
Server

AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
O/S: MS Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition
384MB RAM
20 GB HDD (C:)
30 GB HDD (D:)
Functions: Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, File Server, IIS is
has 3 Websites setup currently and Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft
Exchange

Network: Linksys Wireless G Router, with RCN Megamodem Mach 10).

Speakeasy Speed Test (I'm in Bethlehem, PA.) to NYC:
Download: 4350Kb/s
Upload: 544 Kb/s
This test was done remotely with Remote Desktop from work to my PC and
PCA into the PII server. I should have faster speeds than that, it's
supposed to be 10MB, oh well.

I have 2 PC's and two laptops. Both PC's (XP Pro) are running PC
Anywhere locally, so I have full access across the network with PCA 10.
Also, I can remote desktop all PC's locally and my main PC from the WAN.

I am pretty happy with the performance of the servers, and network as a
whole. Sure, a rack server and a T1 would be sweet, but if I feel I'm
waiting too long for a file, I'll just upgrade to Megamodem Mach 20, but
I'm not feeling that at all yet.

Jason