MK1 roc upper stress bar

If I remember correctly, the MK1 bar can be bolted up to a mk2 with little
issues (just sits a little closer to the intake man., etc) but
the mk2 bar can not be attached to the mk1 and still have the hood close.

So the bar you have may be a mk1 bar that was installed originally on a
mk2...

At any rate, if it fits, it would be nice to know the actual make.  The
black eurosport bar I have on the mk2
definitely does not work on the mk1 unless I run it without a hood :)

Cory

"C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote on 28/02/2007 03:16:31
PM: