Was: ATF Now: Arctic Blue?

On 6:43 pm 07/11/07 Spewey <spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> C Boyko wrote:
This is my only blue car, unless you count my red 80 "Flintstone's Edition"
which was born River Blue. Other family cars do not count, but the POS
Jetta is also blue. Arctic's a very delicate, pastel colour, but I've been
told mine's more like that blue eyed blonde cheerleader with the navel
piercing that you know you should stay away from but somehow can't. Which
from my perspective just makes her expensive and demanding...a lot like my
daughter actually...(who also has her sights set on a blue car, oddly
enough...)

Huggably timid, I like that!
Cathy