Was: ATF Now: Arctic Blue?

>From what thread did THIS arise? I haven't seen an Arctic Blue one, wait,
what's THAT?? Yeah, there's one over there on the other side of the garage.
:)
<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/IMG_0386correct-1.jpg>

We got them instead of Flash Silver in the 87 model year at least. Perhaps
a kind soul with high speed could search online Canadian brochures for the
other 16V model years so I can finally lay the question to rest, I'm
thinking our later silver ones were Flash same as the US; mine actually has
an 86 production date. For the record, the car had been resprayed under
warrantee, it was plagued with the dreaded peeling 80's clear coat like
eveything else of that vintage :)

Cathy
1979 Kolibri green and red 8V "Klaus"
1987 Arctic Blue Metallic (from the factory!) 16V "The Silver Headache"
(only one I've ever seen...explains her attitude)