Was: ATF Now: Arctic Blue?

C Boyko wrote:
> Well, my respray is actually silver with blue pearl...

Aha.  Then Larry's is the first I've seen since I've never seen yours.
His blue looks like it belongs on a baby in a onesie an a lambskin rug.

I own several blau carz:
86 Audi 5KS Sapphire Blue (clearcoat peeling, no rust)
85 VW Vanagon Marine Blue (silver stripe, not too rusty)
71 BMW 2800CS Fjord(?) Blau (jesus H is that still here?)

but none are as huggably timid as Mr. Janzen's (not that there's
anything wrong with that)