Was: ATF Now: Arctic Blue?

Well, my respray is actually silver with blue pearl, and it's variable
depending on light, and a bit less aqua than the original. But the respray
is near enough that the hatch interior/engine bay/door jambs remained the
original paint. And to make up for the stipidity on my part, here's another
picture...
<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/dmcsmall.jpg>

Dang, THAT's not right...okay, try this:
<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/05headachesmall.jpg>Okay, now let's see more picture's of Larry's...I'll be sure to look this time. For the record, Daun's *first* was also this colour, but it was an 8V.
Cathy