Valve tool 541/1 for 16v's???

PBR is the most important tool for any VW project.  A Coors would be like
using shitty Brazilian parts instead of real German OEM parts on an engine
rebuild.  Substituting a Molson once in a while would be ok.  Last time I
was in Vancouver B.C. on my way up to Whistler we stopped at a liquor/beer
store and I was blown away by how many Canadian beers there were when I
thought there was only .  Took like 10 minutes to decide on what to drink.
Bad thing was that all the beer was warm and it was over a 2 hour trip on
the bus up to the mountain.  Needless to say I was a little tipsy coming off
the bus :)

On 1/4/07, Mark Bednarz <vwsportruck@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Gordy,
>
> How heavily does the Pabst Blue Ribbon factor into this job? Could one use
> say Molson or Coors instead?Thanks,
>
> -=Mark
> '80 Scirocco
> '81 Rabbit Sportruck