Valve tool 541/1 for 16v's???

Hi Gordy,

  How heavily does the Pabst Blue Ribbon factor into this job? Could one use say Molson or Coors instead?

  Thanks,

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@gmail.com> wrote:
  Sorry it took so long but I have some photos of my rigged up valve puller.
The photos are large so be patient Cathy.

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Gordy/VALVEPULLER/

Pretty self explanatory. Slot in the top of the hogged out socket (13/16 if
I remember correctly) goes in one side of the angle bar with the flat side
against the round bar and pry up on the long end to make the socket go
down. Had to find a way to keep the valve from pushing down with the spring
so I bolted the head to my metal welding table and put a piece of metal
under the valve since there was a gap between the valve and the top of the
table.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4