ABA turbo question again

Ok so I gotta ask this again because maybe I read it wrong earlier.  If I use a ABA block n pistons or a 3A block n pistons with a 16V 1.8 head will I get a compression that is workable for a turbo?  Would there be any other issues with this setup( head block piston combination?)?

Or do I need to look at WIseco low compression pistons?  I was thinking that I would only need to lower the compression if I used a 9A which had 16v Pistons in it???

Thanks
David