Winter reading materials

I believe it has become apparent that I wish to read and learn as much
as I can over the winter about Sciroccos.  More specifically: 16v
engines, turbo, and anything else that relates.  Might even skim some
Megasquirt for future thinking.

The reason for this post is this:  What is recommended reading?

I'm already planning on reading The Bentley, as well as searching the
vortex (Scirocco, 16v engine, etc. forums) and the list for pertinent
information.  Cathy mentioned "Maximum Boost" and I plan to look for a
copy. (Anyone got a cheap used one they want to part with? Hit me OL.)

What else?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)