16v w/ turbo

As Dan said earlier, Mike - search the Vortex for "junkyard turbo" or "$500
turbo". You can do it pretty decently if you pay attention. The only thing you
might have trouble with from a cost standpoint is the manifold and DP which you
don't appear to have the skills to do yourself....

One thing I want to point out is that your CIS-E is terrible for forced
induction on its own - possibly the worst of all the CIS setups. Check Peter
Tong's threads about his CIS ventures.

Regardless of what you decide to do, don't plead w/ Dan to spoon-feed you. Just
READ.  :)