From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: " Mark F. " <mk1mark@gmail.com>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 05:04
Subject: Re: fuck!!!!

Another option is the RD engine itself (like out of an 88 Jetta), or the
other high compression 1.8L 8V's. With a cam, they're fun, and they should
be super cheap to come by. That's essentially what's in my 79. The problem
is, if you do any of these swap options that are upgrades, you'll probably
want to open up your exhaust a bit too. One thing leads to another, just
ask Chuck!
Cathy