fuck!!!!

so i was gone partying this weekend and i left my dad the scirocco  and he come and picks me up today and he said that the idiot light was blinking for no reason  and there was nothing wroung  and he had just topped of the rad and the oil  so everthing was fine so we head home and about 30ish miles down the road i start hearing this strange noise ans all the suden it starts steaming he had left the resivor cap off and blew a head gasket and i think that the head is cracked but luckly he was driveing so i get a rebiuld engine for nothing but i was wondering about what it cost to completely rebuild a 8v solid lifter  with everthing  balecing blue printing everthing or would it be more worth my while  to by a used 16v and swap it in?

It's here! Your new message!