$50 '80S, Zender/Kamei and other misc. eBay stuff

I wonder if that is a spare heater valve in the passengers foot area or the
one from the car?  Every nook and cranny in the engine bay has surface rust
on it, rain tray, shock towers, fender bolt areas so how much is on the rest
of the car?  It has sat awhile and not too bad of a deal for $500.  Seats
are shot, dash toast, paint faded, spoiler trashed but if not bent up would
be a good start for a total resto.  Have seen the winning bidder
Northsurveyor on the tex and wondered if they were a lister on here.  I too
am a surveyor, live in the north and love sciroccos.  I believe this car
went to a person who will bring it back to life.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4