fuck!!!!

Have to replace head gasket, valve cover gasket and head bolts at a minimum
($50). To check head for warpage you will have to at least remove exhaust
and replace gaskets and taking off the intake is not necessary but can be
done to help extraction so you will have to replace that gasket as well
($20).  Need a good straight edge and a feeler gauge to check for head
warpage ($20).  If head is warped then off to the machine shop for a
resurfacing and more gaskets ($?).  Can take a little extra off to bump up
compression and get a little extra juice but leave no room for another
meltdown.  Might be able to find a used working JH head for $50 or less
though.

Or for under $500 you can get this:
<http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/280726161.html>
But be prepared for hours of work.  Fun but time consuming.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4