submission

I think "oilspray" is like "poutine", you just can't get it down here.

Places like Ziebart, Rusty Jones, or Autoarmor do a one time goo coating
  with drilling for a lot of money whereas the wise Canuck will visit
Krown once a year for $100.  They appear to have a lock on their
particular chemical so you can't buy it anywhere I can find.  They drill
as well.  I learned something today.

Rusty Jones is defunct:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_Jones

AutoArmor operates only in South Africa:
http://www.autoarmor.co.za/
but I have their sticker on my Vanagon (PO)

Ziebart lives but is perceived as a scam by many people now that cars
are that much more well designed to be rust-proof.

What are you doing in Fairfax?  Welcome to the list from St. Paul.

(ahh, the product Jim Ruffi suggests sounds closest to what you want)