submission

    There is a name that comes to mind I think it's Zeibart, but that might
be the original rubberized coating that some of our Wolfsburg built models
came with from Germany.  I don't actually remember what the name of the
other stuff was but I do remember that if to much was put on, then certain
rubber seals would rot.  It's really only supposed to be a light coating and
not a pool of goo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziebart

Locations in MN:

http://www.ziebart.com/Locations.aspx