Drag rims, anyone seen 'em?

I'll through this bit of information your way...  15x8 et0 might be alittle
tough to pull off on the  front on any VW..  I think you will have more poke
then you were looking for...  However I believe there is a few guys on the
TEX's runing those wheels with a 165/45/15..  Alittle bit more stretch than
for me.

As for the back I see no problem with a et0.  I'm down to a et 5 on my
scirocco with the 20mm spacer and could easily run another 5-10mm out back
without problem.  (Fender rolling has been done 4 save measures)

I'd look into a 45 series tire a 195/45/15 looks great on a 15x8...  I would
recommend Toyo tires they have the best stretch if you are tight for
clearance and look alot better in my opinion.

HTH,
Brian