submission

Hi,

  was wondering if anybody knew where to get seat covers for an '84 Rocco. The fabric scheme on me is really cool but the front seats are all ripped up. I've been trying to find
  seat covers here and there, no luck yet.

  Also, any Canadians out there, do you know what type of oil or stuff that it is that gets sprayed on the underbody when you get an oil spray at Krown or Wal-Mart? You can't
  get oil sprays down here, and I don't feel like driving up to Thunder Bay to get one, that's like 300 miles from here.

  Thanks!        Ben      (Fairfax, MN - '84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition)