submission

I'm a fan of CRC SP-400 Corrosion Inhibitor.  I decided to spray the exposed
hardware, etc on my new Subaru this spring so it doesn't rust (as much) when
I park it in my (warmer than outside) garage after driving over salted
roads.

I can't report long-term results yet, but I have a really good feeling about
this stuff.  It does have a yellow tint to it...goes on like spray paint and
drys to an ever so slightly tacky finish.

It comes in 55 gallon drums, but three 16 oz aerosols should be plenty for
an underbody job.

I also used it on my engine (manifold, alternator, etc.).

Here's the info: http://www.crcindustries.com/faxdocs/tchdta/125.pdf