Strut Time - suggestions? Koni vs Bilstien vs Bilstein

Both the Bilsteins and the Konis have a life time warrenty so you can not go
wrong there.  The adjustable Konis are nice but cost around $200 more but
are adjustable.  Although I always want to hang so turning them down seems
pointless to me.  Koni sport shorts are made for lowered applications and
the rears appear to have adjustable spring perches for setting the perfect
ride height.