UPDATE: Scirocco pain....... NOW hardball time?

Random thought that popped in while reading:  If it were aesy and you
had the time, I would stick that Auto tranny back in there and then
tell them to find you an AUTO scirocco in the same condition.
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back in reality, I wish you the best in this, T.  In my opinion, there
are many others who deserve the shaft more than you do (and no, I'm
not talking about list ppl).  Hell, as far as I can tell, you don't
deserve the shaft at all.  I'll be pullin' for ya and print out every
high priced scirocco you can find.