Acid Bath

OK the story behind the car is I purchased it from the second owner who
lives in Monroe WA, and he bought it from the original owner who
purchased it new from a dealer that does not exist anymore on Bellevue
WA(got some of the original paperwork too, which is kinda cool).  So the
car has spent its whole life in the Seattle area.  Anywhoo, It pretty
much all original, paint, body, interior, and engine wise.  235,000+ on
the engine but still runs pretty strong, interior is still in pretty
good shape, just where on the seats and some of the colors have been
bleached by the sun.  I know, what sun? in Seattle? :).  And then there
is the body and under coating.  The last owner left it out in the
elements the whole time, so in every crack I look into there seems to be
rust, evil rust, and the undercoating in the wheel wells is cracking
off.  But I am hoping it is pretty much all cosmetic and that I can just
sand it off.

So bottom line is I got this new scirocco that this is the same year,
model,and color as the one I use to have, and fell in love with and I am
supper psyched to try to bring it back.  You know make it clean and
fast. :)

Here are some links to some pics.  Tried originally to attach them to
this message but that does not seem to have worked.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m45/kingyeck/newrocc7.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m45/kingyeck/newrocc6.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m45/kingyeck/newrocc5.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m45/kingyeck/newrocc2.jpg