List slow? Racing update! (GRM $2006 challenge)

Love the supertrap on the S2!  Supprised you ran the 16V tear drop rims on
the strip though.  They seam to weigh the most of out of all the other stock
rims I have put on and off cars.  Never put any of them on the scale to know
exactly.  Maybe it was for their width since the tires looked like slicks.
Nice to see all the sciroccos doing 3 wheel turns.  Although sad to see the
S1 being pushed along side the strip:(  What happened?
So cool you guys are representing sciroccos at the GMR.  Wish I was over
there to pitch in.  Keep up the good work.

90' Jetta doing 16.2 in the 1/4?  Sure they only spent $2006 on it :)

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4