List slow? Racing update!

Brian McGarvey and I are on our way down to the fabled Grassroots
Motorsports race
right now.  We're in South Carolina, after driving until almost 2am and
560 miles, we've
only got about 200 left to go this morning.  We're meeting up with Allyn
later today, and
Brian's brother this morning.

Brian's brother has got two other Sciroccos in his trailer (one is his,
one is Brians) and
we've got the ITB car.

Here's what has been going on.  More pictures later today.

http://bustedknuckleracing.com

There's info from our 2004 build and race, as well as what's been going on
this time.

The car is running pretty well right now, we ran it a bit outside and
romping on the
gas makes the car jump up and crawl sideways with torque. :)

More news later...

==Brett