Parts! Cheap!

is that fender still on the car? Im not to happy with the one from the 16v that I got that glue shit is everywhere...

  Dual fans?

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I've been barn cleaning today. There's a bunch of stuff
that I NEED to get rid of, but I do NOT want to ship it as
it's too bulky:

Wheels: Lots and lots of stock Mk 1 rims as well as
9-spoke "tarantula" rims, most with crap rubber. Haul away
what you want.

Misc. body panels:
B3 Passat - all doors, trunk and rear bumper.
A2 GTI - Passenger door, rear side glass, couple minor
interior bits.
A1 GTI - Driver's door.

I need the space, asap. Anyone want this stuff before it
gets hauled off to the scrapper?