signs of addiction

On 2:49 pm 10/22/06 "HappyVdub" <happy.vdub@roccoland.plus.com> wrote:
> Hi Cathy,
>
> True but then the really true addict would have just returned from
> "Roadstar" the International Scirocco Treffen in Holland, where I can
> take a car or two. Just think 200-300 roccos to drool over, meet up
> at a campsite from Thursday to Sunday, nightclub on site Friday and
> Saturday competitions for Best Mk 1 Rocco, Best Mk 2 Rocco, with
> trophy for winner all for just 20 Euros and that includes your
> camping. Oh I forgot everyone gets a gift with International Scirocco
> Treffen  and the year on it.
>
> Never been to a rocco meet without one of the children, don't think I
> would be allow to bring Junk in my hand luggage do you? I said Junk
> as an original 8v engine with a 2E2 pierburg would be rarer for you
> guys than Lady with her 16v engine.
>
> Heather
> Joint Manager of SciroccoWorld
> www.sciroccoworld.org.uk
> 4 GT2 Scirocco's
> Junk is a white 1992 GT2 8v for me
> Doc is a green 1991 GT2 8v for hubby
> Granddad is a red  1991 GT2 8v as a donor
> Lady is our green 1992 GT2 16v LHD to share [ex Dirk]

Well, yeah, you win!! I'll have to add that to the "things to do when I
retire" list, that sounds just awesome. And Junk in the trunk? I somehow
think they'll notice it, but somebody here will loan you a car to drive, I
bet! It'll be fun driving one with the wheel on the other side anyway,
won't it?  Wait, you have one of those too!!!!
Cathy