signs of addiction

Hi Everyone,

Hubby aka gt2sciroccos on here and I have to hold our hands up to our
addiction.

Each car has a folder of its own, and an extra folder for all those receipts
with two or more parts on which belong to different cars. Even have a folder
for the donor car,

The spareroom has a cupboard just for the scirocco related folders and some
books / magazines.

We sold our 3 bed house with 1 garage and only parking for one car.

To buy for a 3 bed bungalow with double garage, in reality a double garage
with
workshop at the back, not to mention the additional parking for about 10-12
roccos.

You then add another 18 foot x 10 foot workshop.

The garage has its own computer and monitor for displaying scanned images
rather that getting oilly fingers across manuels.

Rename the bungalow to "Roccoland"

Our 23 year old daughter who claims she cannot stand Roccos but says "Can
I get Junk / Lady / Doc out of the garage but I prefer to drive Doc" yes all
'real' cars have names.

Prefer to talk rocco 24-7, than do any housework.

Neighbours laugh at you when you say you have use a toothbrush or cotton
buds to clean a difficult or small area on one of your cars.

If family want to see us on your Birthday, Mother's day, Easter Sunday, then
they will have to go and find you at a rocco meet or show.

When you ring up for a part you don't have to give a name, they recognise
your voice, and the cars by name.

Your mobile phone number is open for Scirocco enthusists.

You love the cars so much that you decide to run SciroccoWorld a free
membership club, organising a discount scheme for members. [SciroccoWorld is
UK based and primarily for European spec cars, but I'll help anyone if I
can].

BFN

Heather
Joint Manager of SciroccoWorld
www.sciroccoworld.org.uk
4 GT2 Scirocco's
Junk is a white 1992 GT2 8v for me
Doc is a green 1991 GT2 8v for hubby
Granddad is a red  1991 GT2 8v as a donor
Lady is our green 1992 GT2 16v LHD to share [ex Dirk]