scirocco.org

C Boyko wrote:
> Hey, I have two Sciroccos, and I really enjoy them. Anyone else? Like
> seriously, what's up with your Scirocco Spewey? I thought this was a car
> list???

What?  It's for sale.  I don't do cars anymore.  I still love Sciroccos
best but I don't even patch my other vintage watercooleds unless they
break.  Do you want to drum me out because I don't actively do Scirocco
work?  Go ahead.  Drum me out.  Get rid of everybody you don't know.

Make them jump through a hoop before you let them read about your track
times.  Just like all the other VW boards.  As if they cared.  It's a
young man's game but you seem to want to bully people gently.  You
should let them be who they are.

It's just another innernet community.  It is what you make it and most
of them are really lame.  Star Fuck, Battlestar Gafucktica, World of
Lamecraft.  You get to know the people after a long slog and then you
need to get along with them.  If you pretend that undying allegiance to
the basic unifying concept is crucial, you lose.  The broader community
comes from having open arms and open minds, not just owning the object.

You all lost a lot of famous people who like Sciroccos because they
can't deal with the silly nonsense that goes on.  That silly nonsense is
what the rest of us are here for.  We get on the innernet and we be
silly because we're into that.  Not because we want to make a perfect
home for our hobby.  Home is that special place you have under Daun's
nutsack, not some magic land where all questions are answered
professionally and everything else has [OT] in front.

What you want is a list for people who know each other with an alleged
resource for new strangers.  If you really accept strangers, you need to
accept that they have their own politics, sexual orientation, other
hobbies, drunken habits, senses of humor, and pets in order to absorb
them.  This place isn't that.  It's a cluster-fuck of glad-handing for
people who know each other with one retarded Oklahoman that needs
extreme spanking.

But please, buy my car, the free webspace expires soon:
http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/scirocco/