scirocco.org

Spewey, I think you are going overboard with this, and are being very unfair
to Cathy.

Cathy's posts are always fun, cheerfull and informative to read. She is
amongst the dedicated and helpfull to this Scirocco community.

What have you got to compare against that? Your sarcastic and caustic posts?

Enough said...

Marc

SNIP