scirocco.org

Damn. That's what I'm talking about. Made me laugh a lot.  Nice
message too.  That's what I love about the list: all different kinds
of people coming together because of a car.

I fall into a lot of those catagories, it would appear.

Just want to let everyone know, I don't think there's a one of you
that I dislike, no matter how annoying each and everyone one of us may
be (including me and my sometimes drunk butt).

Go A's!
Go DC United!

  Wik

  Als? wik

  Als? als? wik

And I must say that today I saw the most entertaining two minutes of
football in my life.  Best
end-of-a-sound-beating-of-the-Cowboys-by-ANY-team EVER!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)