  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Smith
  To: David Utley

  I actually find the caustic wit to be a wee bit funny.  It's certainly
  made me laugh at times.

  Getty showed this to me.  He said it reminded him of Dan, but I think
  it's appropriate here:
  http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/rocky_mountain_oysters.jpg

  Warning: Not Safe for people who don't like looking at live animals.
  No sausages were used in the making of this photo.