Yankees

I actually find the caustic wit to be a wee bit funny.  It's certainly
made me laugh at times.

Getty showed this to me.  He said it reminded him of Dan, but I think
it's appropriate here:
http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/rocky_mountain_oysters.jpg

Warning: Not Safe for people who don't like looking at live animals.
No sausages were used in the making of this photo.