SOT: "Car Crazy" tv show

On 10:58 pm 11/10/06 "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> No beer?!?  It was a freakin' boring VW related show.  I'd go into
> more detail on the people they actually interviewed but I'd just be
> screwing myself out of more beer.  OMG! :O

It's so much fun yanking your chains. I check out the Vortex Bug forums
once in a while, and while the Scirocco group is trying to figure out how
to stuff some uber rare Euro gofastiness into fabbed up mounts, the Bug
folks are all asking "Who else has" the latest limited edition puke blue
paint. Or "How do I fix the chipped paint on my cup holders?" (seriously)
That'll get to be a much more elite group as those cars age, they're NOT
going to be old cars for the faint of heart. The REAL question is where to
GET the beer of choice around here so I can export some. You need not worry
beyond that :)
Scirocco Content: Next to none in this post.
cathy