SOT: "Car Crazy" tv show

On 4:32 pm 11/10/06 "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Saw it this morning on Speed channel.  They were at some VW event in
> Roswell.  Missed the start but I think it was an all Bug event as
> that's all they talked to was Bug owners.  All of which were stock.
> Just paint jobs and stickers.  Boring.
>
> The highlight and actual content: The new Scirocco was mentioned
> (once, very quickly) with a pic.  Although the pic didn't look like
> the new one, I could be wrong.  This was quickly followed by a shot
> and mention of a possible new bus and then back to the boring Bugs
> (sorry, Cath).
>
> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)
> '05 Indigo Blue GTI 1.8T: Bib
> "The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson

The big NewBug event is in Roswell, it arose from that ad (which I thought
was kind of cute) "Reverse Engineered from UFOs". And my bug isn't boring,
and it has seat heaters, so there. I'm used to being bullied by every other
VW owner on the planet, and being told I can't race it with a flower in the
bud vase, etc, etc. Yep, I actually have an upgraded budvase, with billet
aluminum trim. THAT's bugtuning at its finest.
So that's fine, be like that. Wait till I arm that little black tank, it's
slow, but it has a nice thick skid plate for flattening things and bags of
torque. You'll wish you'd been nicer. OH!!!! Does this mean you're back on
the "No Canadian Beer" list then? ;P

Cathy
let the grovelling commence...