SOT: "Car Crazy" tv show

Saw it this morning on Speed channel.  They were at some VW event in
Roswell.  Missed the start but I think it was an all Bug event as
that's all they talked to was Bug owners.  All of which were stock.
Just paint jobs and stickers.  Boring.

The highlight and actual content: The new Scirocco was mentioned
(once, very quickly) with a pic.  Although the pic didn't look like
the new one, I could be wrong.  This was quickly followed by a shot
and mention of a possible new bus and then back to the boring Bugs
(sorry, Cath).

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)