OT: Vetran's Day/ Poppies

I am too, and so did mine.  He's still kickin in his mid-80s in the
Bay Area.  It's because of him and my two grandmothers that I am now
addicted to sudokus.  As well as crosswords.  I've gotten all my
puzzling addictions from those three.  And no, it's not a Mormon
marriage, just gm's from diff parents.  :p

And to all who serve or ever served, thank you very much.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)