Can I use PVC in a coolant hose?

Yeah - for the long term - what I want to do is have the aluminum bung
welded to the outlet on the head. that's the real way to go.

I boiled another PVC T I had for about 30 minutes. It stayed fine -
but I could compress it a little bit with a fork - it was slightly
springy.

My Home Depot has some interesting EZ-sweat copper joints. They have
beads on the ends of the joints that are full of solder. These beads
are copper, and on the outside like this:

-----n--
-----u--

and inside the pipe is the solider.

That bead would make the radiator hose connections perfect. I just
don't know if the solder would mess everything up.

--Timbo