[OT] '86 Jetta GLi 200K Parts Car Clean PA Title

I'm either going to sell it whole, or for parts.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2569971

This would make a good parts car, for anyone with an A2; Bilsteins, re-done
rear disc brakes, 1.8L RD 104hp engine, Knock ignition, 4K trans with a
Peloquin 80% kit was installed 2 years ago with a recent clutch.

If I can't get $300 for the whole car, I'll just end up stripping it, the 4K
w/80% kit w/new seals is worth $300.

If the fuel lines match up with my Motronic conversion, I'll strip it.

I'm probably going to strip it...

I still have the '84 1/2 Scirocco parts car:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2579360
So far, I pulled the battery, and the positive cable.

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...