updates on fiberglass MkI fenders, and such...

I have been reading up on the Fiberglass parts & such for awhile now and to
be honest the response you get back from the guy sound like the ones I have
gotten back from Body Parts/Showcars when I was looking for parts for my
first Scirocco.

They couldn't provide me with picture of any of the parts I asked about,
when they said they an over size stock of them and to top it all off most of
the email I got back from them said the same things in 100 different ways
and never really answered any of my question.

I know I don't speak up or out much on the list but this is one topic that I
have to say something.  If it is the Body Parts/Showcar guy please do some
research even if he can produce pictures of the items.  I have experiences
almost getting ripped for $900 by these guys and the product sucked like
ass!!

I was sent pictures of a mint Z400 kit and yeah long story short nope that
wasn't even the case. However I spend some time making the kit atleast look
good and the fit well if it wasn't for power tools I would still been
fighting with it today.  After all my work the kit fit okay not 100% but I
wrecked that car before I was able to finish it.

Also as a quick mention the time I waited for the kit to show was 8 months.

-Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT                    85 Scirocco Zender Z400 - (Wrecked)
01 Jetta 20vT                        98 Jetta GT - (Sold)
84 Rabbit GTI                       90 Jetta Coupe - (Sold)