Dont be last for a lanyard!

On 5:38:19 am 05/04/06 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want a couple actually one for vortex and the other for the
> scirocco list...
> BUT ALAS-- I am in Calgary and I have NO pics of the brood with me.
> Can I drop a late order since I won't be there (Cincy) anyhow?  Cathy?
>  Stickers as well maybe we covered this--my brain is fried.
>
> I am applying for a nice GS-11 job at Bangor--I like this job but it's
> too much travel.

Cris, I can send your lanyard with the stickers if you like, I'll get that
order finalized this weekend I expect, and I'm hoping my "spokescar" will
be modelling the sample shortly, and a picture of the sticker can then be
posted . But it's up to Timbo as to timing on the lanyard order, he may not
be able to do them late.
Cathy