15" wheels wanted

I don't have much in 15", but I'll add an "if you have one I'm looking
for...".
I need a centre cap for a 14" Borbet A wheel. I'd consider a set of four if
that's the only way I could get them, and they're 15cm in diameter, so it's
possible that they are the same cap on other wheel sizes. I'd also like a
set of the locks and a key, just in case anyone has them.

Cathy